Friday, July 16, 2021

 


2021 PHOTO CONTEST: Check out the story behind this year's Best Overall Photo winner! Don't miss his winning photo on our page:
 
"Hello!
I wanted to share a photo of my 1985 Alfa Romeo Spider. I bought it in 2005 as a sophomore in college, and I've driven it all over (Roughly 70k miles since I bought it). It's the first car I bought with my own money. The car started its life in Boston and eventually ended up in Michigan. I bought it there and brought it out to California. On snowy days in the mountains, I like to throw some sand bags in the trunk and see how far I can get. The most satisfying part is passing SUVs whose drivers can't figure out how to drive in the snow. 
 
This entry is a photo from my drive to Wrightwood, CA on the Crest Highway in the Angeles National Forest. The first photo is from Wrightwood proper. The second photo is what I drove through to get there. The engine, brakes, and suspension have all been beefed up. Now I just need to work on the interior.
 
Thanks!
Andrew N"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS NOTICE: Please keep your comment clean and helpful, this ain't no internet message board slug-fest!